The mission of HCA is to provide the best services combined with the best research and advice in program and project planning and evaluation.
HCA fulfills the mission by:
- Maximizing client ownership of the research process and results
- Recognizing the perspectives of all groups involved in the research and planning process
- Using the most appropriate/effective combination of methods
- Maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards
- HCA is pleased to announce that we are offering in-house training workshops in a variety of topics, including survey design and analysis, evaluating in a cross-cultural setting, strategic planning, and more! Check out our workshop page for more details.
- We are pleased to announce that Harry Cummings is the new President of the Canadian Evaluation Society! He will serve a two-year term. See the website for details: evaluationcanada.ca