HCA is dedicated to improving the quality of communities and has extensive experience working with municipal and regional planning bodies across Canada and addressing strategic planning and policy issues. The HCA team is well-informed of current economic development planning approaches and issues through participation in local and regional development interest groups/associations and international networks.
Our clients include government agencies, private industry, and community and regional based organizations across Canada.
Some of our more recent projects include:
- Northeast Community Network’s Cochrane District Agri-Food Land Assembly Project
- Northeast Food and Agriculture Market Study
- OMB Consulting Services: Application for a Kennel Operation in Wellington County
- An economic impact assessment of the Fireworks Festival in Mount Forest Ontario
- An evaluation of the Coalition for Green Health Care’s Climate Change Mentoring Project
- An economic impact assessment of snowmobiling in Ontario on behalf of the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (studies conducted in 2014 and 2019)
- An evaluation of the Good Food and Urban Agriculture Programs for FoodShare Toronto
- A sustainability study on past funded National Crime Prevention Strategy programs for Public Safety Canada
- An evaluation of the Creating Connections Project (walkability study) for Elgin St Thomas Public Health
- Measuring the Economic Impact of the Ontario Risk Management Program for the Ontario Agriculture Sustainability Coalition
To see additional detail on these and other projects please click here
Available projects for download